To carry out its operations in Samoa, the U.S. Embassy often procures supplies and services from local contractors and suppliers. The Embassy is interested in hearing from vendors of office supplies and furniture; suppliers of travel and accommodation services; external contractors; owners/agents of rental property; or persons seeking employment with the Embassy. Please contact us for further discussion.
The Embassy has a requirement for the Supply and Installation of a New Flag Pole at the U.S. Government residence in Apia, Samoa.
The construction effort is estimated at Less than USD 25,000 and needs to be completed by 9 June 2018, in the City of APIA Samoa.
All firms that respond to the solicitation must be technically qualified and financially responsible to perform the work. At a minimum, each offeror must meet the following requirements when submitting their proposal:
- Be able to understand written and spoken English;
- Have an established business with a permanent address and telephone listing;
- Have the necessary personnel, equipment and financial resources available to perform the work;
- Have all licenses and permits required by local law;
- Meet all local insurance requirements;
- Have the ability to obtain a performance and guarantee bond and a payment bond, or to post adequate performance security, such as irrevocable letters of credit or guarantees issued by a reputable financial institution;
- Have no adverse criminal record;
- Have no political or business affiliation which could be considered contrary to the interests of the United States;
- Have good experience and past performance records; and,
- Identify specialized experience and technical competence required to complete the construction work in accordance with this solicitation
- If a firm is interested in competing for this requirement, please request a copy of the solicitation documents via email to the U.S. Embassy Procurement Office at: Wellington.GSOProcurement@state.gov.