What To Do if Your United States Passport is Damaged
To obtain a new passport, you must apply in person at the Embassy we are located on the 5th floor ACC building, Matafele. Note: An appointment is needed for this service. You may contact us directly by email ApiaConsular@state.gov or by phone +685 21631 ext 2222 to book an appointment.
You will need to:
- Complete “Application for Passport”, Form DS-11 (PDF).
- Present Proof of U.S. Citizenship
- Present damaged passport
- Present Proof of Identity
- Provide one Passport Photo (Note: Photos must be 2″x2″ in size with a background that is uniform, plain and white, and free of shadows.).
- Pay the Applicable Fee
- Provide a Social Security Number
- Complete a DS-64 (PDF): Statement of damage.
- Make an appointment.
This page contains PDF files, which can be downloaded using Adobe Reader. If you do not have Adobe Reader, download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader from here.