Submit Form DS-5504 if all the following are true:
- you can submit your most recent passport which has not been damaged; and,
- that passport was issued less than one year ago.
Preparing a Complete Application
Please disregard the pre-printed instructions on the online forms and submit all of the following.
- Completed, legible Form DS-5504: Application for a U.S. Passport.
- Most recent U.S. passport.
- One (1) U.S. sized passport photograph (Note: these are a different size from Samoan passport photographs.).
- Applicants under age 16: One parent is required to sign the application. Please submit the child’s original birth certificate and the signing parents original photographic identity, such as a valid passport.
- If applicable, original documentation to support name change or change of other descriptive data (certified photocopies are not acceptable)
- Self-addressed Express Post envelope for return of your new and old passports (Note: we are unable to accept Registered Post envelopes to return the documents.)
There are no fees for this application.
Submitting the Application
- In person: If you would like to submit this application in person, you may visit us during our consular window hours from 9-11am Mon-Fri. We are located at the ACC building in Matafele on the 5th floor. If you have any other queries please email ApiaConsular@state.gov.