What to do:
- Please notify the nearest police station of the loss/theft.
- Inform the U.S. Embassy of the loss/theft by email at ApiaConsular@state.gov. Include a phone number where we can contact you.
To obtain a new passport, you must apply in person at the Embassy. We are located on the 5th floor ACC building, Matafele.
Note: An appointment is needed for this service. You may contact us directly by email ApiaConsular@state.gov
You will need to:
- Complete “Application for Passport”, Form-11.
- Present Proof of U.S. Citizenship
- Present Proof of Identity
- Provide one Passport Photo (Photos must be 2″x2″ in size with a background that is uniform, plain and white, and free of shadows).
- Pay the Applicable Fee
- Provide a Social Security Number
- Complete a DS-64: Statement Regarding Lost Or Stolen Passport
- Present a Samoan Police Report regarding the passport loss.
- Make an appointment with the consular section.