- Where to Apply
Passport services in person
You must appear personally at the Embassy if you:
- Are applying for your first passport
- Are replacing a lost or stolen passport
- Your last passport was issued before you were 16 years old
- It has been more than 15 years since your last passport was issued
- You are applying for an emergency passport (for immediate travel)
- You are applying for a child under the age of 16 (see Child Passport (0-15years)).
- Are replacing a damaged passport.
If you do not fit any of the criteria above you may use the DS-82 passport application.