Overseas Voting

Absentee Voting

The Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) recommends that all citizens submit a new FPCA to their local election official in January of each year. This FPCA will register and confirm the citzen’s registration, will act as a request for absentee ballots for any elections to be held that year, and will inform the local election official of the citizens’ current mailing address. To register to vote, send an e-mail with your name, address and state of last residence to: American Citizen Services and we’ll send the papers you need to register. You can also download the FPCA card from: The FVAP website.